- Bachelor Degrees in Early Childhood Education
- Multi-State Teacher Licensure for Birth-Grade 3
- Specialty Training including Montessori and Exceptional Needs
- Experience teaching in private and public schools, toddler through first grade
- CPR/First Aid Certified
Components of Care
- Child led.
- Developmentally appropriate.
- Individualized curriculum and environment.
- Environment and teaching style inspired by Montessori,
- Waldorf, Bev Bos and Reggio Emilia:
- Logical consequences
- Nature and holism
- Parental involvement
- Lots of sensorial science and art.
- Chemical and fragrance-free environment; organic, healthy, diverse snacks and lunches.
- Composting, gardening, and cooking.